Our naval engineering services includes modelling, design and analysis of static and dynamic mooring systems, for complex and deep-water locations. We also provide full systems design and existing system analysis.
Our services includes:
- Mooring analysis preparation for client review and approval
- Combination and multi element mooring systems
- Equipment selection
- Skidding analysis
- Field layout planning
- Anchor layout patterns and field overviews
- Line make-up drawings – 2D & 3D
- Open water mooring analysis
- Quayside, alongside and stand-off mooring analysis of two or more units within complex or congested fields
Triton provides comprehensive mooring analysis reports, operational advice to minimise environmental parameters, active line manipulation and thruster usage, required to maintain desired unit offsets, and mooring line tensions within required limits. Our engineers analyse complete mooring systems to required industry standards adopted by our clients, ensuring operational requirements with regards to unit offsets, are achieved.
Triton always carries our work in compliance with the relevant guidance provided by API, ISO, Class, IMO and HSE.
Using proven analytical and modelling techniques coupled with considerable practical experience, Triton`s naval architects cover detailed analyses and design for drilling risers and conductors. Triton can investigate the performance, strength and fatigue of any drilling riser and conductor based on the indicative predicted dynamic behaviour, using geotechnical and well data for the specific physical environmental location.
Other engineering services we provide include:
- Drilling stack-up modelling
- Drift-off evaluation and emergency disconnect limits
- Conductor stability analysis
- Hang-off and limitation evaluation
- Riser running and retrieval
- Operational capability study
- MPD and non-MPD evaluations
- BOP landing analysis
- Wellhead fatigue life analysis including FEA
- Recoil Analysis
- Data Review
Tritons engineering department issues a full project report on completion of all studies and analysis.